Parasites are individuals that exist only under the destruction of another living organism. They can live in any part of the body. Some settle just under the skin, and some find a "warm spot" in the cortex. One thing unites them - they feed us! This is terrible, so the signs of the parasite's presence in the human body need to be literally known for prompt treatment. And this is the topic of today's article.
The harsh truth
If we talk about humans, the parasites can not only settle in the gut. And it may not be just worms. Sometimes, the worms are removed from internal organs up to 3-5 meters in length, and they can be so small that they can only be examined with the help of special equipment.
Each of us, when looking at the horrible pictures depicting parasites that live in the human body, is scared, sometimes even thinking that horrible things might be internal. But no one seriously examined and treated. Is that true?
In fact, the stats are very harsh. About 50 million people die on the planet every year. Of these, 16 million people officially recognized that the cause of death was parasitic infection. Official!
Many people will disagree, because the parasite wants to survive for as long as possible, and thus tries not to harm its "food source", making its presence as invisible as possible. good. That's why many people treat one, then the second, they don't make much sense. And the reason is very simple - the presence of the parasite.
The human body is a single "machine", and it gives signals about infection, but they are not well understood.
Unfortunately, studies prove that the parasite is found in the bodies of 85% of the inhabitants of the highly developed countries, if we talk about the less "advanced" peoples, butWe are talking about 93-95%.
.Parasitic infection is the most difficult to diagnose disease in the world.
It is a mistake to think that it is only necessary to take a smear or stool sample for analysis for diagnosis. If your internal organs, brain or blood become infected, you can only do this after a few full exams, and not always. It remains to learn to hear your body and understand its signals.
The first sign of infection
Many people live their whole lives with parasites and are unaware of their infection. Come on, think about it, tired. I drink stronger coffee and go to work. Yes, when the situation becomes dire, the problem can be detected. But for trivial matters, such as hypotension, dizziness, constipation and insomnia, people do not see a doctor. And to no avail, as these may be the first symptoms of "addiction".
Be concerned with the following in mind:
- Constipation and biliary obstruction.This may be due to a large parasite in the intestine, creating obstacles in the gut and bile. Occasionally, in infected patients, obstructive jaundice appears.
- Diarrhea.Abdominal pain is more than just rancid food. During their vital activity, the parasites also leave behind secretions, and they can cause diarrhea.
- Flatulence and bloating.When parasites live in the small intestine, they induce a feeling of discomfort and manifest as gas. If they do not come out, bloating begins.
- Muscle and joint pain.Many "uninvited guests" move freely around their body. Some of them are constantly traveling, but some really like the taste and consistency of the synovial fluid. Sometimes they settle within the muscle tissue. This presence causes me to feel pain and cramps.
- Allergy.If a person has never had an allergic reaction, there is a high chance that it is not the cause of the external irritation, but the "resident" inside. This occurs due to the weakening of immunity, due to the release of the parasite, due to the resistance being exacerbated to any effect.
- Skin problems.Any facial rash, acne, irritation, papillomas, dryness, cracking and other skin discomfort can cause the appearance of harmful organisms.
- Lose or gain weight. An increase in stats usually occurs in the early stages of infection, when "settlers" need a lot of food. Then a person really wants to eat and weight gain happens. But it is more common to understand that an adult has a problem, which turns out to be due to severe weight loss. Why is this happening? Because all the nutrients that accompany the food, from the moment of infection, are no longer absorbed by humans.
- Anemia.Many parasites eat blood, they can even live on the walls of veins and blood vessels, attaching to them. Of course, in this condition, the blood composition cannot be normal.
- Headache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, nervousness.These health problems arise from being intoxicated with parasitic wastes.
- Persistent infectious diseases, colds, ARVI.This is due to a decrease in immunity. You can understand that the cause is pests after a full examination.
- Tumor.Even if they are benign, toxic "settlers" may be the cause. Therefore, before you start treating the main symptoms, you need to remove them from your body.
Not clear, but correct.Tooth grinding is common in infected children (although some adults). Scientists are not yet able to explain why this happens, but, however, it remains one of the most common ways to identify an infection.
These are the first signs of an infection, but they can vary depending on the type of parasite.
Symptoms of infection
To get rid of parasites quickly, you need to know what kind of victim you are.
With roundworm disease caused by worms that live in the intestine, rash (mainly in the hands and ankles), slightly increased body temperature, weakness, fatigue, body aches, sweating, lower rib painYes, enlarged liver, nausea. in the morning, decreased appetite, constipation and diarrhea, memory impairment, attention, appendicitis or peritonitis.
With bronchiectasis, when you become a victim of numbness, the first signs are heartburn, bitterness in your mouth, vomiting, increased salivation, increased appetite, but at the same time weightbody slump, irritability, insomnia, migraine, fatigue.
The parasite is very dangerous for pregnant women, as it often leads to spontaneous miscarriage. Sometimes he may decide to leave "home". After that, it passes through the anus, which is accompanied by severe pain that is not always possible without the help of a doctor.
.Bovine tapeworm infection can cause tachycardia and lower blood pressure.
Enterobiasis, or pinworm (filariasis) infection, is one of the most common types of parasitic infections. The main symptoms are anal itching, sleep disturbances and possible initiation of enuresis in the child. Constipation and diarrhea alternate. Sometimes in the stool you can see the worms or their eggs.
Roundworm, or toxocara infection, is always accompanied by a rash on the skin and a high body temperature. If measures are not taken in time, Quincke's edema, bronchial asthma and other problems related to the respiratory system may develop.
Teniosis is a swine tapeworm infection. A person who has such a parasite in his body may start to suddenly lose consciousness, lose weight, but at first show no abdominal pain or disturbance of stool. Just a few months later, when there are too many worms, it is possible to start vomiting, in which there will be larvae.
Giardiasis is becoming more common. In this disease, the lamblia parasite affects the intestines, liver or some other organs. Symptoms become more pronounced as they develop. First of all, these are severe pain before going to the toilet. Sometimes the body temperature goes up. Often times, attacks are even confused with appendicitis.
More than 200 kinds of harmful organisms can be found in the human body. And their presence can be questioned even by slight negligence.
Method of infection
Let's say absolutely anyone can be infected with a parasite. This occurs through dirty hands or poor quality food, through the skin, through insect bites, airborne droplets, water and other means.
It is almost impossible to protect yourself, but you can still take some measures, such as before using a product to find out if they are clean.
A lot of diseases are transmitted by fish. It may contain helminths, tapeworms, and roundworms. Usually, the parasite lives in river fish, but they can also be found in marine fish. It is worth noting that after freezing, only some types of worms die, but after heat treatment - everything. It can be determined whether or not there are parasites in the fish, but only when the fish is an adult. The small larvae may not be visible to the naked eye, which is why the fish must always be cooked very carefully, with no reduction in cooking, baking or frying time, and no blood in it.
Meat and any of its derivatives can also be sources of infection. Beef tapeworms and swine tapeworms, nematodes and other worms can cause very serious health problems, so buy fresh meat only after hygiene and sausage, pate and otherOther similar food products should only be purchased from trusted manufacturers and carefully monitor expiration dates and storage conditions.
The parasites with fungi that enter the human body are very dangerous. They are often the cause of fatal poisoning.
Remember, if there are black spots on the cut or on the surface, it is absolutely forbidden to eat those mushrooms.
If you suspect the presence of parasites in the body, you must go for a medical examination.
First of all, the doctor will recommend donating stool, blood and urine. If no "settler" is identified, ultrasound, MRI and biopsy may be ordered.
When detecting parasites, it is necessary to specify their type. To do this, you may have to go through a very difficult process to gather results for their critical functions.
Once a diagnosis is made, treatment is prescribed, which may include safe medication even for children, chemotherapy courses, and sometimes even surgical interventions.
It is very important that all family members be treated, even if no parasites have been identified in their bodies.
Now that you know how to determine that you have fallen victim to attack by dangerous organisms, the symptoms that occur in the process and how you can become infected. Be careful with your food choices and get regular checkups.