Parasites in the body can be the cause of many diseases, so it is important to get rid of them immediately once you discover them.
How to recognize parasites: obvious signs
There are several symptoms that indicate the presence of the parasite in the body.
The main ones are as follows:
- Weakness, nausea, headache;
- Skin rash;
- Lose weight quickly;
- Dysbacteriosis, abdominal pain, diarrhea or constipation;
- Body temperature increases;
- Pressure increases;
- Warts, acne, wrinkles;
- Muscle or joint diseases;
- Nervous stimulation and irritability;
- Dry skin.
If you experience any of these symptoms combined, urgent action is required.
Benefits of folk ways to get rid of parasites
There are quite a few ways to get rid of parasites. One of them is folk remedies. Let's learn how to be treated to cleanse the body of the parasite with folk remedies.
What are the benefits of folk methods for getting rid of parasites:
- Folk remedies are usually the most harmless, meaning they practically have no side effects.
- Their use is quite powerful, although it can sometimes take a long time.
- There's no need to buy over-the-counter medications that have many side effects and may not be appropriate for the prescription.
However, home folk remedies and parasitic removal are not suitable for everyone. In the following cases, you need to go to hospital:
- pregnancy and lactation,
- chronic illness,
- ulcers and gastritis,
- diseases of the heart and blood vessels,
- any bleeding, including menstruation.
Prepare to purify the body
So, before cleaning the body of the parasite with folk remedies, you need to prepare for this:
- It is imperative to exclude all fats and meats from the diet. Try to eat lots of vegetables and fruits and drink juice.
- It is important to drink clean water, drink at least 1. 5 liters per day.
- Along with treatment, a series of enemas should be carried out (preferably with tansy, calendula, hay, chamomile or wormwood) to simultaneously clean the microflora.
The reason for the parasite
Anyone can be infected with parasites. But there are not many such main ways of infection.
What can cause parasites inside our body:
- eat dirty vegetables and fruits;
- unwashed hands; Flies
- carry pathogens on their feet;
- drink untreated water;
- contact with infected animals;
- eats raw or poorly processed meat, poultry, or fish.
What is the danger of parasitic disease
First of all, the dangerous thing is that the organs affected by the parasite cannot function properly, the body is weakened, the immune system is susceptible to disease.
The parasite can infect the lungs, heart, liver, and intestines. Therefore, it is important to start treatment early.
The parasite also leads to very dangerous diseases if not treated in time, affecting the main organs of the body - liver, intestine, even lungs and heart.
The parasite makes it difficult for the body to function.
He must restore the balance of his metabolism and compensate for the damage done to the entire body.
The most common folk remedies for cleaning
There are many popular recipes for getting rid of parasites in the body. But not all of them are equally effective. If one remedy didn't work, you should try another one.
So, how to clean the parasite's body with folk remedies:
- Garlic.Traditional medicine knows two options to use: candles or enema. Garlic candles help get rid of parasites very well: mince garlic and pour boiling water for half an hour. Next, dip a cotton ball in the infusion and place it in the gauze, insert it into the anus for 20 minutes. As for the enema, the essence of the preparation is the same as with a candle.
- Wormwood.There are also two uses: decoction or tincture. The decoction recipe: mix 1 teaspoon. Wormwood and 200 ml of water, boil, wait 30 minutes and drink half a glass 3 times a day. Recipes: mix 1 tbsp. l. wormwood and 5 tablespoons. l. vodka, leave for a week, filter and drink 15 drops morning and evening (adults).
- Pumpkin seeds.Use only green-gray seeds that separate the kernel from the shell. Usage: grind 200 g of seeds and 1 head of garlic in a blender, 2 tablespoons can be added. l. honey - if desired, leave on for 12 hours. Drink 1 tbsp in the morning. l. , 3 hours before meals. Castor oil recipe: take 100 seeds and eat 25 seeds per day, one hour after drinking, drink 1 teaspoon. castor oil. Treatment course: about 3 days.
- Carnation and flax.Course of treatment: one month (3 days + 3 days off, etc. ). Cloves and flaxseed should be crushed in a ratio of 1: 10 and taken by 25-30 g per day in any form.
- Walnuts.Grind the nuts, add a cup of pre-salted water and boil. Wait 30 minutes, and then drink a little during the day.
- Troichatka.This mixture got this name because it included cloves, tansy, and mugwort. Used in powder form. Take 3 g of cholera + 1, 5 g of cloves + 1 g of wormwood. Since the mixture is very bitter, you can drink it with honey. Allowed for children. Dosage: 1 day: 1 time per day before breakfast, 2 days: 2 times a day before breakfast and before lunch, 3 days: 3 times a day before each meal. Drink 30 minutes before meals.
- Tansy.Three ventricular decoction: simmer for 10 minutes for 500 ml of milk, two garlic bulbs and 1 teaspoon. stretch, drain the broth and use to douche. Pain treatment: Take 20 g of flowers, pour 200 ml of boiling water, leave for half an hour and then filter the water. The enema's temperature should be 39 degrees (or less).
- Coconut.Course of treatment: one week (7 days + 14 days off and again). Cut the pulp into small pieces and mix with milk. Drink one teaspoon before meals 3 times a day.
It is possible to treat parasites with folk remedies
Can happen if the child shows no signs that it cannot be treated independently. You should also take into account personal intolerance to certain folk remedies.
Folk remedies that help get rid of parasites even for children. But before starting treatment, you should consult a doctor.
How to clean the parasite's body with folk remedies for children:
- Garlic Enemaand candles (similar recipe for adults).
- Drink carrot juice. You need to drink it on an empty stomach with 1 tbsp. l. 2 times a day.
- Elecampane and sambari.Mix, pour boiling water (200 ml), leave for 30 minutes, add sugar or honey and drink 1 tablespoon. l. 3 times a day.
- Coconut(same as adult treatment).
- Pumpkin and flaxseedis also effective in treating childhood parasites. Add about 300 g of crushed seeds to 50 ml of water and 100 g of honey, eat the resulting mixture for one hour and drink a laxative, or enemas after 3 hours.
Another way to cleanse the parasite's body with folk remedies is the water from the birch leaves. It can be taken at any age, but for children 1/2 dosage.
Recipe: add birch leaves on 2/3 warm, pour in boiling water and leave overnight. Then, drain, drink 2/3 cup 3-4 times a day. The course of treatment is 3 days.
Observe bed rest throughout.
How else can you clean the parasite's body with folk remedies
Here are some more effective formulas for getting rid of parasites:
- Cilantro seeds
- .Light brown and chopped. Drink one gram 3 times a day. Tea cleanser
- .You will need to mix dry herbs: the rosemary, the wormwood tree, the oak and the buckthorn bark. Pour 500 ml of boiling water, insist and drink 100 ml per day;
- sbiten.Take 200 ml of honey and 1 liter of water, boil for 20 minutes, add cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, bay leaf. Leave for 5 minutes and boil, filter to water and use hot; Fresh water
- .It is used to treat both children and adults in the form of an enema. Recipe: dissolve 1 tbsp. l. soda in 1 liter. Country. Keep the enema for half an hour;
- Hilda Clark's Treatments.Her Triple Impact Treatment Program is the most effective treatment at home. Ingredients: heirloom walnuts (shell), wormwood powder, cloves.
Manifestations to helminths are very good as they do not pass through the liver or stomach, meaning they do not damage these organs. You can indent with soda, garlic, tansy (recipe above). Suitable for both children and adults.
It's important to know!Contraindicated: people with weak microbiota cannot use anthelmintic drugs.
General recommendations on how to properly clean the body of the parasite with folk remedies
In order for folk remedies to help cleanse the body, you have to follow a few rules.
The folk remedies that cleans the body perfectly. But during the cleaning process, you should drop the sweets and observe the bed rest regime.
During anti-parasitic treatment:
- Do not eat sweets as they contribute to your child's development.
- Take laxatives or enemas, especially if you are constipated.
- After the treatment, it is necessary to undergo body recovery.
- Do not exceed the intended dose, otherwise you may cause harm, because some folk remedies contain herbal poisons, or if abuse can negatively affect your work. organ.
In addition, you must stick to a healthy lifestyle, including a healthy diet:
- Before going to bed, drink a solution containing 20 grams of Epsom salt in 100 ml of water.
- Meat should be included in the diet for the duration of treatment.
- Eat cheese and legumes without bread.
- Excludes potatoes.
- It is recommended to take a 2 hour break between protein and carbohydrate foods.
- Eating whole grains is very useful, they contribute to the elimination of all excess substances from the body.
- Vegetables and fruits are very helpful.
- Vitamins of all forms are required.
Disadvantages of traditional anti-parasitic methods
With all its advantages, sometimes folk methods have drawbacks:
- some mixtures and tincture can cause allergic reactions, such as rash, laryngeal edema, itching;
- be careful with herbs that contain herbic agents;
- needs to take into account the unique characteristics of each organism, not all types are suitable for the same herbs.
Remember!If you feel unwell, you should consult your doctor.
Folk remedies, although harmless in general, not everyone is suitable.
Prevent the appearance of parasites in the body:
- Wash all fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- Good heat treatment for meat, poultry, fish.
- Wash your hands often, especially before eating, after using the bathroom, and going to the street.
- Try to get as little contact with infectious animals as possible (in case of contact, wash hands thoroughly).
- Drink only clean, filtered water.
- Do not share utensils or personal hygiene products with others.
- Required wet room cleaning. Especially if there is an animal in the house.
- Food and water should be protected from insects.
Thus, how to cleanse the human body from parasites with folk remedies can be understood based on the age and individual characteristics of the patient.